Carmel carpet cleaning company offers quality carpet cleaning at an affordable price. We specialize in heavily soiled and other problem areas that most carpet cleaners don’t want to clean or can’t clean.
Here’s what you can expect when your technician arrives to clean your carpet:
- Your technician will first begin your carpet cleaning process by doing a walk thru inspection with you. He or she will ask you to point out any areas of your carpet that that concern you. They will also evaluate the carpet for wear, spots or stains that are of concern or anything that should be brought to your attention.
- After the walk thru inspection is complete any spots, stains or problem areas on your carpet that need to be treated (pet spots for example) are treated with the appropriate product needed to help us in the carpet cleaning process. We also pre treat all of your carpeted areas with a solution that will further help us remove dirt and soil from your carpet. All of our products are people, pet and planet friendly too!
- We then steam clean your carpet making sure we address all your needs and issues. We use a non acidic rinse that leaves your carpet clean, soft and fresh after we are done.
- After cleaning and rinsing your carpet we will do an additional walk thru with you to make sure that you are happy with your carpet cleaning and that we have addressed all your cleaning concerns. We will gladly readdress any areas you would like if needed.
- We will then apply deodorizer to give your carpet an even cleaner smell. If you have elected to add carpet protector to your carpet we would add it at that time as well.
Carpet cleaning is a process. Our technicians will take the time and effort needed to give you the best carpet cleaning experience possible.